Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Blog Lives on...

Hi all. What's happening? Summer's end means school's beginning. By that, I mean new schools for every Pedersen in our family! Matt moved to Sunset High School Vice Principal and and quickly adjusted to the Purple and White. (I've enjoyed adding a purple shirt and tie to his wardrobe.) He is part of a stellar team that is driven for success. High school really is his thing!

Lane is officially a high school kid at Liberty. In advanced classes and enjoying the social thing, he embracing the new scene. The highlight, he was accepted into Leadership Class. Basketball and other workouts will start soon. Lane spent some of his summer babysitting and on various trips with his friends. He just recently met the 5'10" height, giving him a 1/4 in. advantage over me. (A sad moment for me.)

Ashlyn is at the same daycare/preschool but in a different house. That was her big change. One of the oldest, she is a "leader" there, giving her opportunities to push the stroller on long walks, sit at the counter, help with dishes, etc. She loves it. At home, she is a free spirit. She is in charge and we are doing our best to allow her tho thrive with rules. :)

My job is now at Aloha High School. Yes, I was one of the lucky 350 that got transferred in our district. In opposition at first, I am now really enjoying my new home. The staff and students are amazing, and the change was good for me. I am blessed with 9th grade students (Oh, Lane could be one of my students!) and also seniors in a Writing Lab. I am so fortunate to have a job.

Bring on Fall. Love this time of year! Soon we'll be wrapping up to brave the crisp mornings. Yay for football, Ashlyn's soccer and Lane's basketball in the winter.



Cheers and love to you all.

No comments: